Tuesday, May 11, 2010

120 Days of Summer

Not unlike a New Years Resolution list, a "Summer To-Do List" must be made. My New Years list is almost always a fictional thing since I have never actually made one. Its usually something I just "think" about while sitting on the toilet (aka think tank), but the thought never makes it past the first wipe. I do, however, spend much more time on my summer list. Its much more entertaining to make, and oh, so satisfying to cross off an accomplished goal (and have the pictures to prove it). This list is completely spontaneous so I can guarantee it will need to be added to (a few more "think tank" sessions should solve that).


-Snow Shack
-Dam Sliding
-Work on my golf game so I can beat J-Willy when he gets back
-Tennis Tournaments (especially under the summer night lights)
-4th of July Extravaganza (Rafting the, Hoback, BBQ, Fireworks show in IF)
-Climb the Grand Teton
-LOTOJA
-Camping
-Playmill Theatre
-Yellowstone, WY
-Mesa, AZ
-Los Angeles, CA
-Go shirtless for one entire day
-Sleep under the stars
-Bonfires
-Huckleberry Days at Bear Lake
-Pick up soccer games
-Lagoon
-Scooter rides
-Hogle Zoo
-Bee's baseball games
-Weekly concerts at the Gallivan Center in SLC
-Float Provo river
-Mini Golf Tournaments
-Drive-In movies
-Seven Peaks
-Dunk Ball games
-Rodeo
-USANA Concerts
-Las Vegas, NV
-Bike rides
-Jump off the apartment roof into the pool
-Utilize the water balloon launcher
-Make a bigger/better potato gun
-Spend a full day out on the lake
-Finally participate in the legendary "Scatter Ball"
-Hike Mt. Timpanogos
-Weekly BBQ's
-St. George, UT
-Havasupi Trip
-Home Run derby
-Elementary Playground games (butt ball, 4 square, etc.)
-Summer movie releases (Iron Man 2, Robin Hood, Toy Story 3, etc.)
-Zions National Park
-Moab Trip
-Night Games in the park
-Learn to Paint


Feel free adding to "The List"/participate in carrying out "The List"... Suggestions and comments are generally accepted. Remember, there are no stupid questions- just stupid people.

4 comments:

  1. I love that scatterball made the list.

    I think I am going to try and go shirtless an entire day too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. Love it all. Next time you're here, we'll scatter and paint. Fun filled weekend.

    One edit: Raspberry Days in Bear Lake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the random "learn to paint" at the very end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. McKay- Lets coordinate days
    Syd- Huckleberry sounds better
    Ash- I'll have you know I just finished my first 3 paintings! 2 of them sucked but one is kinda cool if you squint your eyes...

    ReplyDelete