Friday, March 5, 2010

Midget Ninja Criminals


Laundry day is a bitter sweet day for me. The "sweet" side of the deal is that I get a basket full of clean clothes with the resplendent scent of Downy April Fresh dryer sheets (which I highly recommend). The horribly annoying "bitter" side is that I always, without fail, walk away from the laundry room short handed. Sometime between the process of loading my clothes into the washer and pulling them out of the dryer, my socks and underwear are disappearing! 
Where are they going? I've ruled out the possibility of black holes and temporary time portals which could have been created during the spin cycle that transports the M.I.A. clothing into some moment in the future (if you come across a gain pile of miss matched socks and other random clothes, you've found it!). 
The only logical explanation for the absent attire is Midget Ninja Criminals! They slink into the laundry room with maximum stealth and run off like a thief in the night with just one sock, or with just one part of my usually paired "special" underwear (and I'm not talking about my spiderman undies with matching t-shirt... if they stole that, I'd be pissed). 
And what do they want with just one sock, or just one undershirt? Why don't they steal from someone their own size? Be on the look out for a dwarf man wearing one sock thats too big, and an undershirt that fits like a muumuu. If spotted, you've stumbled upon a kleptomaniac and he should not be trusted. 


Curse you Midget Ninja Thieves! 


P.S. If anyone knows how to go about apprehending/capturing/exterminating such a delinquent, feel free to enlighten me with your clever strategies. 

1 comment:

  1. No advice. I suffer from the same problem... and I even have my washer and dryer in my apartment! Sad.

    ReplyDelete