Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break 2010

Unbeknownst to you (the handful of people that stumble across this interweb journal) I have been sitting and starring at a blank computer screen for ten minutes attempting to assemble the words to describe the past 10 days of my life. A road trip to Puerto Penasco, Mexico laced with all sorts of exciting adventures. 10 days in the best of locations with the best of friends making the best of memories...
I think on this very rare occasion, I am at a loss for words. So, I will let the pictures do the talking. I mean, they do say a picture is worth a thousand words...
Phoenix, AZ Spring Training
Angels vs. Cubs

Just before an intense game of MAFIA in the Casa

View from our beach house

Brett stretching out before gustation

Our perch on the roof of the beach house looking over our dominions

Headed for the beach

Man this view got old...

Strong guys hangin' out

50 Peso Tats

Syd photography #1

Syd photography #2

Syd photography #3

Banana Boat rides

Our assault on the street shops

On the Pier

Strike a pose

Erik Wynn Photography

3 comments:

  1. looks like so much fun eric!!! remember last year when we met? oh yeah, it was on spring break. Happy one year anniversary! ;) How is Provo? Did you graduate from every school in Utah County yet?
    ~Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. First thing I thought when reading this blog: Sydnie Halverson -- Personal Life Historian. Maybe I'll start signing my emails like this.

    I love when you use my pictures. I really do. Such a confidence booster! Thank you, thank you!! I'm so glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete