Friday, April 9, 2010

He's Got A.D.D.

Those who know me best wouldn't find it odd to learn that I cannot sit stagnant for too long without slipping slowly into the dark abyss of madness/boredom. Most are already privy to that little tidbit of information. Its that very characteristic that fuels my insatiable desire to constantly be on the move, and depletes the stash in my piggy bank. 
Active- The word I would use to describe yesterday. Here's why...
Yes, all these activities were carried out in the same day- the same 12 hour period actually. Snowboarding at Park City, Tennis at Provo High School, Bouldering at the Quarry, and Cycling down to Spanish Fork.
Normally I would have never planned a day like this, but my crippling weakness of not being able to pass up a good time made all these events come to pass. I mean how often does the weather permit one to enjoy a winter wonderland AND a 65 degree spring day? I figure its like an eclipse or a meteor that only happens once every few years. Not taking advantage of such a miracle would be like punching Mother Nature in the face. And I cant do that, it not in my nature. Luckily, for my proof and documentation purposes, technology has advanced to the point where "Kodak Moments" can be captured on *phones, allowing me to document the day. 

*The first picture was taken earlier in the season. I didn't think to document my version of "The Wide World of Sports" until the days second activity.

2 comments: